For Kansas City news, weather reports, sports news, local events, traffic, and more, download the KCTV app on your smart device. The KCTV app can be installed and activated on your streaming device to stay up to date with on-demand news. The KCTV5 News channel brings you up-to-date satellite and radar images of Kansas City, Missouri and surrounding areas. To get all the latest happenings before you start the day, you can add and activate KCTV News on your device via kctv5.com/activate.
KCTV5 News on Apple TV
Apple TV is a popular streaming platform and supports KCTV5 News. If you have an Apple TV device, here’s how you can get the app to receive local news updates.
- Start the activation process by making sure your Apple TV is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Access the App Store from the home screen and enter the name of the app in the search option.
- The search result will show the app.
- Click the Get button to install it.
- The application is ready to launch.
- Enter the required details (if applicable) to receive a unique activation code.
- Take note of the code and take your phone.
- Go to kctv5.com/activate on your mobile and enter your E-mail and Password.
- You will then click on the Login button.
- Now enter the code in the right field.
- Click Activate button.
Your device is ready to stream what you want to watch.
How to Watch KCTV5 News on Roku kctv5.com/activate
Watch special investigative reports, weather forecasts, sports headlines and stories you’ll only get on 5 like Friday Night Flights, Top 5, Right Questions and Call to Action – when you get the KCTV5 app on your Roku, streaming becomes so easy and fun.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Make sure it is connected to a stable and high-speed internet connection.
- You will access the home screen by pressing the key Home Roku remote button.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option.
- Click Search channels option.
- Go to the search bar and type KCTV5 News.
- You will see a pop-up window on the screen. It will carry a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading to kctv5.com/activate.
- Go to the activation page on your computer and enter the login information.
- Click Login button.
- You will enter the activation code on this page to complete the process.
A success message will appear on the screen. This indicates that your Roku device is ready to receive all the latest Tigers, Jayhawks, Royals, Wildcats and Chiefs sports headlines from the KCTV5 News Locker Room.
kctv5.com/activate – KCTV5 on Fire TV
KCTV5 News is available on Fire TV. It’s the ultimate source for local news, live TV and on-demand content. Refer to the following steps to take advantage of Kansas City’s most popular surveys, top articles, and videos.
- You will begin the activation process by turning on your device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and search for KCTV News.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the app.
- Open it to receive a code. Save the registration code for future use.
- Without further ado, you will open your computer.
- Go to kctv5.com/activate and enter login information.
- Enter the activation code and complete the activation process.
This marks the end of the activation process. You should be able to access Top Stories on your Fire TV.
How to sign up with a KCTV Kansas City account
Don’t have a KCTV Kansas City account? Check out this step-by-step guide to creating one.
- Move towards kctv5.com/activate on your computer.
- Click register here button since you don’t have an account.
- Enter Username, email, password, and Confirm the password.
- After entering all these details, you need to check the box “I am not a robot.”
- Click Create an account button.