The best way to get all the latest news, weather reports, top stories, crime, coronavirus and investigations is to get News 12 on your TV-connected device. News12 covers Westchester, New Jersey, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Connecticut, Brooklyn and the Bronx.
To watch the latest local news, weather forecasts, storm coverage, current temperatures and daily videos, install the News 12 app on your streaming device and activate it at news12.com/activate using an activation code.
News12 is compatible with multiple devices including industry leaders – Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku and Android TV.
Activate on Apple TV via news12.com/activate
Refer to the following steps to stream News12 on your Apple TV.
- Start your AppleTV.
- Connect it to high-speed internet. (Only stable, high-speed internet can stream content without hassle.)
- Go to the App store.
- Find the News 12 app using the search bar.
- Install the application by clicking on the Download button.
- Return to the home screen to launch the News 12 app.
- You will see an activation code and an activation URL on your TV screen.
- Grab your phone or computer and navigate to the URL – news12.com/activate.
- Now select the region for which you want to get updates.
- Enter the activation code in the requested field and click on SUBMIT.
- Select your TV provider and sign in using the credentials.
- Your Apple TV will be ready in seconds.
Activate News 12 on Fire TV using Activation Code
These steps will help you enable the News12 network on your Fire TV Stick device.
- Go to your Fire TV’s home screen.
- Navigate to the Amazon app store using the remote control.
- Click Search icon and type News12 in the search bar.
- Once the application appears on the screen, click on the Download button to install it.
- After installation, locate the New 12 app and launch it.
- You will then receive a unique registration code on the screen. (This activation code is required to complete the activation process.)
- Now open your computer/phone browser and visit News 12 activation page – news12.com/activate.
- Choose your location from the options provided. (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Connecticut, Hudson Valley, Long Island, New Jersey or Westchester.)
- Enter the Activation code in the given domain.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to complete the process.
- The system will check the details.
- After successful verification, it will take less than a minute to activate News12 on Fire TV.
Activate News 12 on Android TV through the TV provider.
Android TV users can also watch News12 content.
- After turning on your Android TV, go to play store.
- Find the News12 app and install it.
- Launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Register the code before accessing the activation link – news12.com/activate.
- Select your region and enter the activation code.
- Click on “SUBMIT”
- Now select the participating TV provider from the list.
- Log in to your TV provider account for verification.
- That’s it, your Android TV is now active, and you can watch hyper-local news and weather forecasts 24/7.
Steps to activate News12 on Roku at news12.com/activate
Follow the steps below to enable News Channel 12 on your Roku Streaming device.
- Press the Home on the Roku remote to access the Roku home screen.
- Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
- Now go to the Search channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter the application name.
- Click Add a channel button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Launch the app to see an activation code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and open news12.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Select your preferred region, enter the registration code and click SUBMIT.
- Enter your TV provider login information to complete the activation process.