Dark circles can be the result of an unhealthy lifestyle, including a lack of sleep or high stress levels. While getting adequate sleep and nutrition can help keep dark circles at bay, there are some simple home remedies that can help remove those dark spots as well.
Famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar has recommended a few simple home remedies made from readily available natural ingredients:
* Make tea with ginger, tulsi (basil), kesar (saffron); add honey and drink once a day. Each of the ingredients has many health benefits.
* Peanuts, jaggery and coconut – take a bit of everything in a bowl and enjoy it as a snack at 4 p.m.
* Diwekar also suggested a homemade pack for dark circles. Mix besan (gram flour) and fresh milk to make a paste and use it as a facial cleanser; avoid facial soaps / cleansers, she suggested.
* Afternoon nap (maximum 30 min) and bed the night before 11 p.m.
* “Stay away from toxic people, both online and offline,” Diwekar wrote on Instagram.
?? For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!