Woman accidentally starts a fire in her kitchen while cooking live

Subscribe us on Google News
Shares


Reported by:| Edited by: Aayushi |Source: DNA Web Desk |Updated: May 17, 2022, 8:19 PM IST

Cooking is a varied experience for everyone, from passion to profession. There are plenty of cooking videos available on the internet, whether it’s a weird fusion meal or a unique method of preparation. Anyway, food is considered the easiest way to the heart. A cooking video of a woman accidentally starting a fire while cooking live in her home kitchen has recently gone viral.


Kelly was seen preparing some kind of meat in her kitchen in the video. The pan overheated and started a fire, filling the kitchen with smoke. The oil in the pan had caused a fire and the streamer was visibly terrified. She carried the pan to the sink and tried to put out the fire with water, but that failed because the water made the fire grow faster. She then reports that her neighbors came to her rescue and contacted the fire department to put out the flames.

Kjanecaron originally posted the video on the US Livestream Network Tic, and it was quickly shared on social media on Twitter by @Dexerto. The 28-second video received over 80 lakh views and counting 74 thousand love. User reaction was mixed as many voiced their concerns while others recommended what should be done to avoid such accidents.

READ | SpiceJet flight attendant dances to Jacqueline Fernandez’s song ‘Lat Lag Gayi’, watch viral video

Also, Read   Prime Minister Modi unveils Sardar Patel statue at CAG office, says "data will dictate history in the future"





Source

What’s your Reaction?
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
CHP Adblock Detector Plugin | Codehelppro